At Elucid, our mission is to advance quantitative imaging and integrative medical science for the benefit of patients. We develop products and services to better inform medical decisions and manage individual patients and to improve the effectiveness of clinical trials of novel therapies.
Our revolutionary development platform QI-Bench provides the means for rigorously exploiting potentially massive data sets to transform radiological imaging for the 21st century with reproducible science.
Our flagship atherosclerosis product vascuCAP™ challenges the status quo by thinking differently to provide the world's burgeoning baby boomer population with a non-invasive and effective biomarker that stratifies dangerous atherosclerotic plaques to save lives and reduce disability due to stroke and heart attack.
- National Science Foundation awards vascuVis Phase II grant
to build on and refine vascuCAP for assessment of atherosclerotic disease severity.
- Spatio-temporal texture (SpTeT) for distinguishing vulnerable from stable atherosclerotic plaque on dynamic contrast enhancement (DCE) MRI in a rabbit model
published in Medical Physics 41, 042303 (2014)
- New article: "Advanced Biomarkers."
published in European Biopharmaceutical Review, January 2014
- New paper: "MR Imaging of the Arterial Vessel Wall: Molecular Imaging from Bench to Bedside."
published in Radiology. 2013 Oct; 269(1):34-51.
- New paper: "Characterization of Coronary Atherosclerosis by Magnetic Resonance Imaging."
published in Circulation. 2013 Sep 10;128(11):1244-1255.
- New paper: "Advanced respiratory motion compensation for coronary MR angiography."
published in Sensors (Basel). 2013 May 24;13(6):6882-99.
- Read More News...